Kawula Michael is a male, Ugandan, married, a resident of Buvuma District East Africa.
Profile:- He served as a manager in Tembo Steel rolling mill Company (U) Limited from 2001-2002.
He qualified as a nurse in 2007 where he joined working with Buvuma District from 2011 up to date in various program with government and Non-Government organization like Makerere University Joint AIDS program (MJAP), protecting families against HIV/AIDS (PREFA).
Makerere University Water Reed Project (MUWRP), orphans and vulnerable children empowerment group (OVCEG).
During this period he went through the various trainings which include: HIV counseling and testing (HCT), comprehensive HIV care and management, prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV/AIDS (PMTCT), early infant diagnosis (EID), safe male circumcision (SMC), general counseling, Tuberculosis management, orphans and other vulnerable children program, village saving and loan association (VSLA), training of trainers (TOT) in parental skills (Joy).
Currently, he serves as director of orphans and vulnerable children empowerment group Uganda (OVCEG) as well as T.B focal person Buwooya Sub-County from 2012-up to date. He has eight years experience in service.
Kikonyogo Robert is a Ugandan young leader and role model, passionate about issues related to youth empowerment, social media, database management, website development, African youth, administration, microfinance, leadership and ICTs. He has received recognitions and fellowship awards including; African Union Youth Volunteer Corps fellowship (2015-2016), Young African Leaders Initiatives (YALI), Internet Society fellow (ISOC), Research & Education Network of Uganda (RENU-2016 & 2017), Diplo Foundation fellowship (2012, 2013 and 2014), United Nations Public Administration Network (UNPAN) and Afrinic (2013) respectively. He holds Master of Information Technology & Computing (Makerere University), Master of Vocational Pedagogy Kyambogo University), Bachelor of Guidance and Counselling (Kyambogo University), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA1-CCNA4, at Makerere University)
Kikonyogo Robert is an alumni of Diplo Foundation and participated in the following training courses: The GIP Digital Watch observatory/Assistant curator 2017 Training, Introduction to Internet Governance Capacity Building Program, Advanced Internet Governance Capacity Building Program (Advanced Cyber Security), Research Methodology, ICT Policy and Strategic Planning Course. Kikonyogo improves the way young children in Uganda learn by equipping primary school teachers with learning aids that are affordable, culturally relevant, and engaging. He is a champion of local language literacy and started an organization that provides the instruction and encourages teachers need to use the aids effectively.
He has worked in both national and international organizations with the 12 years' current experience as Executive Director, Project Manager, Communications and Social Media Associate, IT Technician, Teaching Assistant, Credit Officer, Website Assistant. He has also worked in a number of organizations including: African Union Commission, Kyambogo University, Ashoka East Africa, Orphans and Vulnerable Children Empowerment Group, and Finance Trust Bank respectively.
Nakattudde Prossy (Profile)
- Prossy is a Ugandan and a public health and community development practitioner with eight years of experience in the nonprofit sector.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics from Kyambogo University, and a post graduate diploma in Project Planning and Management from Uganda Management Institute (UMI).
- Director for Programs (ADP) & founder of African Child & Youth Development Initiatives (ACYDI)-Uganda
- Responsibilities; Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization in a gender sensitive manner by:
- Developing the structure and strategic long term plan for the Organisation;
- Project planning/designing, Implementation, Monitoring and evaluation of the program activities on a regular basis according to the program evaluation framework;
- Creating relationships with government institutions, community organizations, beneficiaries and other stakeholders;
- Fundraising and resource mobilization for the Organisation;
- Engaging staff and volunteers for appropriate program activities.